Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 7 February 2022

7/Feb/22 can I help you with that


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This little table makes noises and tries to talk to you.

Little Floyd doesn't really pay attention to what the table is telling him.

He just seems happy that when he touches the table, it makes noises.

Perhaps, when he gets older, he will understand what the table is trying to teach him.

I don't do so well when young kids lately.

I've got the run of the house.

They come in and they poke at me.

Yesterday I barked.  Really loud.  I was telling them that I wasn't to be touched.  

They did anyway.

I wasn't very pleased about it.

Who gets put outside?

Hmmm...

Not them.

I did.

I laid down and relaxed after they had left.

I wonder if they are thinking of me?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets his new Cape Breton Tartan




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment