Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 23 February 2022

23/Feb/22 it's raining, again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well, it's raining.

Not my favorite weather.

BUT...

It's going to snow on Friday.

I will only have to get that rain on my back for a day or so.

When I get really wet, and I come back in the house, I wait till I get in the kitchen and then shake as hard as I can.

Water flies everywhere.

The Big Guy is planning on making some fried rice with sweet and sour pork today.

I hope that he can make extra rice for me.

He has done that in the past.

He has also put some peas and carrots in his rice.

Plus some soy sauce and some chicken broth.

His rice is super tasty.

Sure is a lot better than just plain old kibble.

I will not be able to have any of the pork though.

Yea...  that stuff goes right through me.

Better just stick with the rice.

Hmmm...  but the sweet and sour sauce.

I wonder if he would mix some of that in with my rice?

There is always hope.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment