Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 February 2022

12/Feb/22 time flies when you are having fun


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was pay day.

As a treat, they got a pizza delivered.

I think it may have gone through their oven, twice.

The crust was really crunchy.

Not burnt.

But crunchy.

This is the first time that Tonya or the Big Guy every had a pizza crust that was crunchy.

Perhaps it's a new recipe that their chef made.

Crunchy crust pizza.

Today, will be cold pizza for breakfast.

The Big Guy wonders if the pizza crust will still be crunchy.

I guess he's going to find out.

Not me though.

I will have to wait and wait and wait.

Tonya will give me some of her crust.

I just need to stare at her when she is having her pizza.

A little bit of drool doesn't hurt either.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets Wolf Ears




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment