Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 22 February 2022

22/Feb/22 I will look at you while you eat

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

How would you feel, if I were to just watch you eat?

Would it encourage you to share what you are eating?

Do you know what the Big Guy was eating?

He was having a soft raisin cookie with a glass of milk.

I'm not supposed to have raisins.

I'm not supposed to have milk either.

I know what happens when I have milk.  

I get the trots.

I'm not sure what happens if I were to have raisins.

Google to the rescue.

Raisins are toxic to dogs.

10 to 12 raisins have enough poison in them to kill a 10 to 12 pound dog.

The poison in grapes make a dog's kidney's shut down.

Each one of the cookies that the Big Guy made, has about 15 or so raisins.  I'm a pretty big dog, but one cookie could do me in.

I guess I should be careful over what I'm begging for.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog dreaming about flying




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment