Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 16 February 2022

16/Feb/22 I brought in some snow on my back


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I went outside to watch the Big Guy with his snowblower.

He even did his neighbor's driveway.

They gave him a token of their appreciation.






Isn't that nice of them?

He certainly didn't expect that.

But I guess the neighbor's tractor has a boo boo and isn't working.  Otherwise, he would be out cleaning up his own driveway.

Heavy machinery is nice, but when it breaks, it's just as expensive to fix.

He came inside and wrapped himself up in a blanket and had a coffee.  

Yes, he had a nap.

The Big Guy is getting old and he really loves to nap.

He can nap sitting up too.

His mum, my memere can nap while sitting up.

The Big Guy told everyone at work about his card and his cookie.

They were all happy for him.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment