Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 1 February 2022

1/Feb/22 I've got my ear to the ground


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

What a terrible picture.

I was in the middle of a yawn.

Yesterday, I was taking a nap at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Tonya to come down.

The Big Guy could have walked around, the other way, but no.  He does this flappy thing with his hands.  This pretty much means, get the hell out of the way, I'm coming through.

The better part of valor told me, move.  Or he is going to try to walk over you.

He has done that in the past.

I get nervous when he tries that.

I've moved when he is in mid step.

Worst possible thing I could do.

He caught some of my tail fur.

I moved of course and felt the pain of my fur being ripped out of my tail.

When the Big Guy lifted his foot, there was about 50 or 60 hairs, just laying there on the floor.

Do you know what he did?

He looked at me and said: Next time, move.

I move now.

I don't wait for him to step over me.

I like my fur right where it is.  Attached to my tail.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is being visited by grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment