Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 24 February 2022

24/Feb/22 already had shark fins


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As you can see, 
Me 1
Shark Toy 0

But this toy has lasted a lot longer than some toys that Tonya has purchased over the years.

I've got my rabbit toy somewhere in the house.

He has lasted longest than any other toy.

Hmmm...  that's isn't really true.

I had a squeaky piggy.

He was doing really good.

That was until I brought it outside.

I was chewing by the side of the deck.

Then it fell through the rungs of the deck and into the long grass that is beside the deck.

The Big Guy had his lawn mower out.  I was barking at him.  He got annoyed at me for barking so much.

Then, it happened.

Piggy went through the lawn mower.

What came out the other side was barely recognizable as Piggy.

The Big Guy hit a tin can once that was hiding in the front lawn grass.  Although, honestly, it wasn't hiding very well, but the Big Guy was just too lazy to get off his lawn tractor to pick up the can.

It was very course steel wool that came out the other side.  That can was absolutely shredded.  You would not have been able to take the can to the recycle center.  He gave it a few more passes and the can was virtually gone.

He did the same thing to Piggy.  He did a few passes over what was left.

Only the squeaker survived.  He did pick that up and put it in the garbage.  Then kept on mowing the lawn, like nothing happened.

He told Tonya about Piggy.

She got me a new one.

I seen it.  It also fell off the deck.

The snow blower got that one.  Piggy 2 is over by the fence.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the most annoying sound in the world




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment