Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 21 February 2022

21/Feb/22 come sit with me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya was going to go sit on the chaise lounge.

I jumped up on the chair first.

She wasn't able to sit down.

Of course the Big Guy thought this was funny.

He made a batch of soft raisin cookies.

Raisins.

Another item that isn't good for dogs.

I'm sure that I could have ONE cookie.

But the Big Guy told Tonya, I'm not to have any of them.  Not even one little bite.

THEN, worst than not being able to have any of the cookies.

She is giving about 1/2 the batch to her brothers.

She isn't giving any to her older sister, as she is a diabetic.  But I bet if she came for a visit, she would be "into them".

The Big Guy's father was diabetic.  He said that you can have a cookie, as long as you have it with a meal.  The cookie is not the meal.

Personally, I don't really care about who can have what or when.

Why didn't the Big Guy make a cookie that I can have?

Prick.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment