Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 2 February 2022

2/Feb/22 are you home from work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know it's weird to have Tonya and the Big Guy upstairs working.

Personally I love it.

I can visit them at work any time I want to.

The Big Guy doesn't mind too much.  He rather prefers being at home.

Tonya, she is a lot more social.  She would like to be at work work, so that she can be around people.

In the news, everyone is talking about the next Winter Storm that is coming to the Maritimes.

The Big Guy isn't upset by this as we are getting more rain than snow.

It's surprising just how much he prefers rain over snow.

Last night, as Tonya was looking where I was laying, she noticed something dark was on the floor.

She was really concerned.

Turns out, it was just a bunch of fur that came off my back side.

I will put up with the groomer brushing me, but not so much when Tonya tries to brush me.  I just don't go for that.

Well, time to go for a nap.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having fun doing slow mo




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment