Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 3 February 2022

3/Feb/22 I'm gonna watch you eat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, after Tonya and the Big Guy were done work, they both had some cheese and crackers.

I just happen to love cheese.

Crackers aren't too bad either.

Both, together, oh my...

If I were to try and stare at the Big Guy, he would just smile at me and make sure to lean forward so that I could smell his breath.

Tonya, she is a bit of a push over.

I stare.

She gets upset that I'm staring.

She gives me some cheese and crackers.

She also tells me to chew.

Right...

I chew enough to make sure that I can swallow.

Then, I stare again, waiting for more.

Tonya said that I don't taste.  I just swallow.

The Big Guy calls me an alligator when I do that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog comes in from the snow




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment