Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 19 February 2022

19/Feb/22 can I play with that stuffed toy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We had a Flash Freeze last night.

I'm not sure what that means.

My 4x4 paw drive will be sure to take care of any slippery surfaces.

I've got claws for extra traction.

Last night, after work, Tonya made a store bought frozen pizza.

Of course I stared at her while she ate.

I got some of her crust.

Better than nothing.

The Big Guy has been trying to think about some meals that can be made ahead of time.

He thought about a chicken casserole.

Well...

It's pretty basic.

It's really just chicken pot pie, but there is no crust.

You serve it over a tea biscuit.

Wouldn't that the missing crust?

Humans are weird.

Pfft...  chicken casserole

I would have some if he were to make it though.  Just pour it over my kibble.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his snow bank




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment