Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 17 February 2022

17/Feb/22 it would be nice if you got me a treat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last week, the Big Guy made some beef stew.

Tonya decided that she had enough beef stew.

She was going to throw it outside to the Sea Gulls.

Then, she had a thought.

Just feed me.

She warmed it up and mixed it with my kibbles.

Well...

My kibbles never tasted so good.

Today, the Big Guy is supposed to make some Shepard's Pie.

Knowing him, he is going to put onions in it.

Always with the onions.

BUT, if he makes too much mashed potatoes...

This could work out after all.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment