Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 14 February 2022

14/Feb/22 my happy Valentine


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I should think that Tonya is my Valentine.

She is also the Big Guy's Valentine.

She is two timing me.

The Big Guy is pretty sure that Valentine's Day was some sort of marketing ploy.  Either by Hallmark or by DeBeers.

Something that would boost their after New Year's sales.

The Big Guy isn't sure what he ate yesterday.  But, he's got a lot of gas.  He did make that lasagna.  But it's never given him gas before.

He's been happy as a clam, just farting away.

The other day, I was just laying down.

I let some of my own gas go.

Both Tonya and the Big Guy started laughing.

Not sure what they found so funny.

Dogs fart too ya know.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the least annoying sound in the world




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment