Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 26 February 2022

26/Feb/22 what are you going to cook today


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya put some stuff in the sink for spaghetti and meat balls.  Some hamburger and some sausages.

I sure hope she doesn't put any onions in it.

Then I might be able to have some.

BUT

I also head that Aurora and Baby Floyd are coming for a visit.

They normally never eat as much food as what Tonya puts on their plate.

There is also the fact, they tend to play with their food once they get bored.

This means, some of their food ends up on the floor.

I will hang out, over by their high chairs and just wait for them to empty their plate on to the floor.

After they eat, Tonya might give them some cookies.

If I time it correctly, the kid will hold their cookie in such a manner, that I can gently take it from their little hand.

Gobble gobble gobble and I'm out of there.

Yes, they are loud and they pull at my fur.

But it's worth getting their food.

After I get their food, I will just go hang out in the mud room, away from them.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment