Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 28 February 2022

28/Feb/22 can you turn the heat on


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was watching the news.  He seen that they had this walk for the "Coldest Night of the Year" in Moncton.

I guess it's to support those that are homeless.

I had seen that there was some dogs in the news, walking with their owners.

No big dogs like me.

The Big Guy calls them "rat dogs".

He isn't sure what those dogs do.

They certainly can't pull a wagon.  That is what my breed was meant to do.

These are those tiny little dogs that are meant to hang out in old lady purses and snip at everything.

They wouldn't be any good as a hunting dog.

I don't think those dogs even know how to swim.

The Big Guy bets that their poop gets mistaken for rat droppings.

Those little dogs are always shaking?

I wonder if they are just nervous, or cold?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog begging for some of my molasses cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment