Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 February 2022

4/Feb/22 no flash photography please


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy was scratching me, right above my tail.

Oh my...

It felt so good.

I went back to see him a few more times to scratch me, right there, in that magic spot.

We are supposed to get some freezing rain today.

I am not sure what that means for me.

I do have my own, internal 4x4 paw drive.

For extra traction, I do have my claws.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy, he has to cook some chicken this morning.  She wants to have some chicken fajitas tonight.

Once the Big Guy is done cooking the chicken, he can bone the thighs and throw the bones out to the sea gulls.

Some else he has done before, was bone the chicken before he cooked it.

He really isn't 100% sure what he is going to do.  But I'm sure he will come up with something.

Anything he does, will likely not involve me.

I will not get any of the chicken.

Denied...

Sigh...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has a treat in his bucket




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment