Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 2 November 2021

2/Nov/21 if I close my eyes the fireworks will not hurt me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

For some reason, that I still can't understand, the people from Cape Breton, associate Fireworks with Halloween.

I am not sure why.

I would think, Fireworks and New Years.

But nope.

Halloween night, there was some people walking past our neighbor's house and as they were walking by, they threw a lite firework towards our neighbor's truck.

Of course, it went off.

Brenda went outside and walked around the truck to make sure that it was OK.

You could tell, she wasn't very happy.

I went and sat with the Big Guy.

Which is something that I only do when I need to be convinced that everything is going to be OK.  He would pat me and comfort me.

Last night, I had to jump up on the couch with him to get more comforting.

Stupid Fireworks.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment