Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 November 2021

17/Nov/21 are you thinking about giving me a treat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I have a specific spot in the house, where I eat my treats.  

Or cookies.  

Or marrow bones.  

Or what ever it is that they give me.

With the size of my mouth, some crumbs slips out the side of my mouth.

If you don't wear slippers, you will find the crumbs with your feet.

It's not as bad as stepping on a lego or stuff like that.

But it does get your attention.

On the other side of the house, is my food dish.

Kibbles will fly out of my mouth when I'm eating.

If it's dark and your not looking down.

You will be stepping on my kibbles.

They hurt the humans feet.

Unless your the Big Guy.

He wears slippers, where ever he does.

Did you ever watch the 1st Terminator movie?

Where the machine is crushing skulls of their fallen victims...

That is the Big Guy laying waste to my fallen kibbles.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to eat with a cone on his head




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment