Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 9 November 2021

9/Nov/21 the sun is lower in the sky


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We sat outside yesterday.

Because of how the sun sits in the sky, the Big Guy was partially sitting in the shadow of the next door neighbor's house.

So his legs were a bit cold, but his body was warm from the sun.

Tonya was only sitting in the shadow and got cold and wanted to go inside.

I was just happy to be sitting outside.

Aurora and Baby Floyd came for a visit.

Tonya kept telling me to get up on the couch.

They both stepped on my tail a few times.

I didn't approve of this.

What I did approve of, Baby Floyd was done eating his supper and threw his plate off the high chair he was sitting in.

It landed right side up.

I waited.

And waited 

And waited

Finally, I slunk over and ate everything out of his bowl.

It was mashed potatoes, turnip, sweet potatoes, carrots and a little bit of ham.

What made it the better, is that I wasn't scolded for eating it up.

But it was on the floor and what ever lands on the floor, is MINE.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment