Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 23 November 2021

23/Nov/21 dinner plate inspector here


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, the Big Guy will make something that I get some of it as well.

Yesterday, he made chicken fried rice.

He put some cut up string beans in it.  Normally he would put peas and carrots, but he didn't see where they were at, so string beans it is.

Tonya put some of the rice aside for me.

I was checking and there is MORE rice left.

I am hoping that I may be able to mooch some more rice off of her.

We are getting some rain today.  They are forecasting 150 mm.  That's 15 cm.  Or about 6 inches of rain.

That is going to create some flooding today.

Not so much for where I live.  

The Big Guy checked this application on his phone and his living room is 79 feet above sea level.

Other people, they are not that far above sea level.

I would imagine we will be seeing a lot of people on the news today and it's not going to be nice.

Of course, the Big Guy is super happy that it isn't snow.  That would be 150 cm of snow.  Or about 4 1/2 feet of snow.

That would take a long time to dig out.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside in the snow




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment