Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 November 2021

1/Nov/21 there is someone at the door


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I didn't get the bark at a lot of kids yesterday.

Tonya and my Memere sat outside and gave out all the treats.

Aurora came by and she was upset that she wasn't able to come in.  She is still a bit young t understand about going door to door to trick or treat for treats.

But they were the 1st ones to arrive yesterday.

Memere took all kinds of pictures of the kids that came to the house for treats.

I know that my Memere is going to be leaving and going back home today.

I will miss her.

Then, later on, Tonya will be going to work.

I will miss her too.

But at least I know that Tonya will come home again.

The people that were out for Halloween last night, were pretty lucky.  

It didn't start raining here till it was closer to 10:00 last night.

But that is it for Halloween for 2021.

Next...

Christmas 2021.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment