Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 10 November 2021

10/Nov/21 I am lost in thought


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I can see under the couch.

I can see one of my toys is there.

I knocked it under the couch.

I really want that toy.

I will stare at it.

I don't know why I knocked it under the couch.

I know that I can't reach it once it is there.

I have to rely on my humans to help me.

I have tried to use mind powers to move the toy.

I don't have mind powers.

I have looked at my humans.

I have given up on my humans.

I will stare at my toy.

I want my toy.

I miss you toy.

I am sad.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment