Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 15 November 2021

15/Nov/21 just laying and thinking


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya asked the Big Guy to put on some boiled eggs.

What good is that?

I don't get any boiled eggs.

I wonder if I were to beg enough, would she give in?

Would I get a whole egg?

I bet I would get the farts from it.

The sun is just starting to show.  The horizon is all orange and red.

I wonder what kind of storm we are going to get?

Why isn't there any words that rhyme with orange?

The Big Guy checked the weather. Yup, we are supposed to get some rain this evening.

Tonya and the Big Guy had better put some thought into getting another snow shovel.

They only got the one.

If that breaks, they only got those short handled shovels.

That would be nasty to have to shovel the stairs off with a short handled shovel.

Glad that I don't have to do any of that stuff.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is kinda big for the kiddy pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment