Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 22 November 2021

22/Nov/21 can we play with my toy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I can feel that we are going to be in for some weather.

The Big Guy is making plans to make sure that stuff doesn't get blown around the yard.

There is still some potted plants that are hanging on the front deck.

He is going to empty them and put the pots in the garage.

He said that he also has to tie the BBQ to the deck railing.

He has done that in the past.  So he isn't too worried about the BBQ.

He hasn't put any decorations up outside that he needs to worry about.

Most of the leaves have already blown off the trees for the year.

That is always a concern during hurricane season.  

If the trees still have their leaves, they act like sails during a wind event.  But now that the trees have dropped their leaves, it will mostly be dead branches that will have fallen off the trees that will be a concern.

Myself.

I don't have much to do to get prepared for this big wind and rain storm.

I will just hang out on the couch and watch it all happen.

If the power goes out, I will still be warm. I've got my fur coat to keep me warm.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having some yard fun




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment