Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 28 November 2021

28/Nov/21 my toy is way over there


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I like sharing my toys with the Big Guy.  He always gives them back to me.

There are times when he will tug on the toy.  I really like that.

I will lay on the floor once I'm done playing tug.

He will give me the toy back.

We don't play rough.

Now, I've got an Uncle.

He likes to pay rough.

He weighs about 125 pounds.

When he plays rough, that's when he finds out, I out weigh him by about 30 to 35 pounds.

I've also, got big paws and teeth.

The Big Guy and Tonya have asked him not to play rough with me.

Does he listen?

When he gets hurt, that's when he listens.

I don't mean to hurt him, but, geesh, he is so fragile.

If only he would listen when he is told not to play rough with me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment