Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 27 November 2021

27/Nov/21 Tonya is at work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya leaves the house to go to work.

The Big Guy, he works upstairs.

I am quiet during the day.

Tonya will reach out and ask the Big Guy if I've been outside.

To keep her happy, he will tell her yes.

Meanwhile, I have NOT been outside.

I am laying by the back door.

I am quiet.

I am sleeping.

I have no desire to go outside.

Tonya feels that I want to go outside.

When I want outside, I approach the Big Guy and he asks if I want to go outside.

I do know the word "outside".

When he is getting up, I will run towards the door.

If I just want to nap, I stay put.

Tonya comes home and asks, "Has Max been outside?"

The Big Guy says, oh yea, about 2 or 3 hours ago.

The Big Guy always says, under his breath, if you have to ask if Max has been outside, just say to yourself:  Max has NOT been outside.

You can bet your bottom dollar...  If the Big Guy would put me outside, it would be like emptying the dishwasher.  He is very proud of his accomplishment and will tell anyone who listens.

Better go back to sleeping before Tonya gets up and asks the Big Guy if I've been outside.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment