Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 21 November 2021

21/Nov/21 is that reindeer I hear outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

OK, it wasn't reindeer.

It was just the wind.

I know were got animals that visit the yard in the night.

I do not approve of that at all.

The Big Guy will throw stuff out in the yard.

Or Tonya.

For example, Tonya made chicken yesterday for their supper.

She boned the chicken.

She is going to throw out the carcass today and the sea gulls are going to be all over my backyard.

I know that I'm not allowed to have chicken bones.

But, would it kill them to boil the bones first and then give me the broth so that I could enjoy the chicken too?

Knowing the Big Guy like I do, he would keep the chicken broth for another day.

Oh those humans. 

They are a funny lot.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog cools off his paws after a long walk




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment