Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 16 November 2021

16/Nov/21 Christmas Lights are in the window


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When ever Tonya gets home.  I hug her.  

I will hug her several times a day.

Yesterday the Big Guy made these fried potatoe cakes.

They certainly looked good.

BUT, he put onions in them.

Guess who can't have onions.

If you look at today's picture, you can see that he has started putting up the XMas lights.

You can also see the love seat that is to the left of this picture.  Well, when he puts up the lights, he also needs me to be out of the way.

Every time Tonya passes the vacuum, I jump up on the love seat to be out of the way.

So, when he was putting up these lights, i got up on the love seat to stay out of the way.

That worked until he needed the love seat out of the way.

So I went over by the TV and laid down.

I wanted to see what he was up to.

So far, the XMas tree isn't up.  I suspect that may be coming down from the attic in the next few days.

Oh the things these humans do...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Christmas laser lights




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment