Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 12 November 2021

12/Nov/21 you know I love a good belly rub


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Soon enough, the Christmas stuff is going to be coming down from the attic.

There will be stuff put in the windows that is going to effect how I can see outside.

I am not happy about that.

BUT, it does make Tonya happy to see all the pretty lights around the house.

The Big Guy smiles each time my tail wipes out some sort of decoration that they have put up.

The lower branches of the tree are especially in danger of being cleaned out by my tail.

Tonya isn't sure where she wants her tree this year.

Last year, she had it in the "library" and she said it didn't feel like Christmas cause the tree wasn't in the living room.

The Big Guy said, they got two trees, they could put one in each room, if that is what she wanted.

But she said no to two trees.

I guess that would be a lot of work to decorate two trees.

She always gets the Big Guy to put the decorations on the upper part of the tree.

First world problems.

They are real.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment