Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 14 November 2021

14/Nov/21 is that a bag of chips opening


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I love chips.

Tonya will get plain chips and will share.

She will get Salt & Vinegar and tells me, no.  They are not good for me.  

Hello...  chips aren't really that good for you either...

Man oh man, they are soo good.

Then again, I like mashed potatoes.

Oh, and if there is gravy.  Oh my...

Fries are great.

With some salt please.  No vinegar.

I've seen the Big Guy do fried potatoes, but he adds onions.

But it doesn't mean that I will not beg Tonya for her fried potatoes.

Tatter Tots are great.

With some ketchup please.

Can you tell that I like potatoes?

Well I do.

Why can't they put potatoes in my kibble.

I would be OK with that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment