Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 20 November 2021

20/Nov/21 my love seat got moved


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The love seat where I will sit from time to time has been moved.

I heard Tonya and the Big Guy talking about this will be where the Christmas Tree is going to go.

There is a bunch of other stuff that still has to go up in the house for the decorations.  Some other items have to go up outside the house too.

Then they will be all decorated for Chriastmas.

I heard Tonya tell the Big Guy that the kids are going to drop by today.

That is always fun for me.

The grandchildren run around.

They will chase after me.

They have stepped on my tail a few times.

Tonya has encouraged me to go hide in the back mud room.

I seem to be safe back there.

I wait until the grand children are in their high chairs.

They can't move then.

They also tend to drop some of their food on the floor.

Once it hits the floor, it's mine.

So, it isn't all bad.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the solar butterfly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment