Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 5 November 2021

5/Nov/21 walk around, I'm not moving


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya thought she was going to get up at 7:30.

She got up for a pee.

I sprung into action and ran upstairs.

She tried to go back to bed.

I wasn't having any of that.

She was talking to me, but of course, I only understand about 100 or more words.  Everything comes out like the Charlie Brown teacher.  

Max waa waa waa waa pee pee poo poo waa waa waa waa outside?

There is big garbage trucks going around our neighborhood.  The Big Guy tells me that some day, they will be electric.

If you watch the movies, you will see the man in the movie is laying down in bed.  He hears the garbage truck and pretty much leaps out of bed.

Now, if the truck was electric, the man in the movie would not hear the truck and he would not get up.

Normally when the man springs out of bed to get the garbage out, something bad happens to him.

With the electric garbage truck, he would live and wouldn't get harmed.  Hollywood is going to have to figure out something else.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying a popsicle




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment