Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 6 November 2021

6/Nov/21 a month ago, we were sitting outside, in just t-shirts


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I guess the farmers have noticed global warming more than anyone else.

They would notice that the frost comes later in the season and that the last frost of the season is done earlier each year.

As a dog with a double layer fur, I particularly like the colder weather.  I'm built for that.  Humans, they have to dress warmly, with jackets and hats and gloves and boots.

Not me.

Open the door and I'm in my element.

But then, as with every year, people will post these well meaning posts, about bringing your dogs in from the cold.

I come into the house when I want to.

Tonya will come to the door and will try to encourage me to come inside, because she is cold for me.

I come inside and try to find a place that is cold.

I particularly love the back mud room.

The floor isn't insulated.

So the floor is cold on my belly.

I love it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is being visited by grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment