Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 31 October 2021

31/Oct/21 I'm the baby gotta love me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's Halloween today.

I know that we will be getting a lot of children that will be coming to the door, asking for treats.

I will be told NOT to greet them at the door.

I am not going to like this very much.

They will be ringing the door bell.

DING DONG!!

I will be barking.

One of the jobs that the Big Guy has to do today, is put the glass door in place of the screen door.

Tonya asked him to do that last week.

Of course, he didn't.

This way, if the kids knock on the glass, they will be OK.

If they try to knock on the screen, they will not make very much noise.

BUT, it's also supposed to be raining, quite hard.

So, they are not sure how many trick or treaters that they are going to get.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - My Introduction Video




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment