Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 27 June 2021

27/Jun/21 let me hold your slipper for you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Although it's almost afternoon.

I messed up the routine this morning.

I needed to go pee.

I came upstairs and got the Big Guy.

It was a mixed blessing.

Last night, after Tonya went potty, she flushed the toilet and the toilet was running all night long.

Do you know what it's like to listen to running water all night long?

It's an itch that you just can't scratch.

The Big Guy put me outside for a pee and he went and jiggled the handle on the toilet.  Problem solved.

The Big Guy made his precious chicken fricassee.

It wasn't the same as the first time he made it.

Tonya said, he doesn't have to make it again, for her, ever.

That means it was yucky.

I think the Big Guy burnt the chicken as he was cutting up the veggies.

That's what you get for not prepping correctly before you start cooking.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment