Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 25 June 2021

25/Jun/21 sunny weather is nice weather


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya was missing.

She had her coffee and some breakfast and then took off.

She came back for a few minutes and yelled upstairs to the Big Guy, who was at work, that she was taking Floyd to the Regional Hospital.

Then she was gone.

For a very long time.

I would look outside to see if she was there.  Nope.

I went upstairs to see the Big Guy.  He was no help.  He scratched me behind the ears.  This was little comfort for me.

I went back downstairs to see if Tonya was back.

Nope.

The Big Guy finished work and he came downstairs.

He made supper.  Didn't share.  He put a second portion in the microwave.

I went outside for a bit.

Still no Tonya.

The sun went down.

Where did she go?

I waited.

Is that the car?

OMG!  IT IS THE CAR!

I was so happy to see my Tonya was home again.  I wagged my tail so hard.  I wanted to jump up on her to lick her face.

She sat around for a bit.

Then went to bed.  But that's OK, I know she is home again.  Where she belongs.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment