Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 26 June 2021

26/Jul/21 it was a full moon to sit outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya and the Big Guy, both left me.

They came home and they smelled like fire.

Did you see on Facebook?  They went to visit Leo and Bonnie and went without me.  How could they do that to me?

Honestly, I thought we were all really good friends.

The Big Guy was playing around with settings on his phone.  He took all kinds of pictures.

But when he went to download them on his computer, something went wrong.  He doesn't seem to have access to do that.

He says that this isn't something that he is worried about at the moment.

Did you ever wonder if the Big Guy ever got his chicken fricassee?  He is pretty sure, today is going to be the day that he gets it.

Tonya doesn't have any plans for what he is to cook, so he should be "good to go" today.

I wonder if I will get any of it?

I bet there will be onions in it.

But it's going to have skin on the chicken thighs.  If I stare at Tonya, I bet I can get her to give it to me.

We are going to test that theory.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment