Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 18 June 2021

18/Jun/21 anywhere you go I'm sure to follow


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Did you have to go to the toilet?

I will follow you.

Did you need to go to the kitchen to get a drink of water?

I will follow you.

Did you need something out of the basement?

Well I'm not THAT curious.

I will stand at the top of the stairs and I will look down the stairs to see what's going on.  But for the most part, the basement is the basement and I've gone down their for a sniff.  My curiosity has been satisfied.

The Big Guy got up early this morning.

Well, he always gets up early.

Today would be earlier than normal.

Funny how he says that he can't sleep.

Now, you know, he's going to settle in and watch some TV.

Within 15 minutes, he's going to be napping.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment