Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 June 2021

4/Jun/21 me and piggy hanging out on the deck


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's raining outside.

Which means it's not hot out.

I will enjoy the coolness.

I will not enjoy the rain falling on my fur.

But I don't stink of wet dog when my fur gets wet.

I bet that's due to the kibble that Tonya gets for me.  I should think, cheap kibble and your going to get a dog that stinks when they get wet.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Last weekend, the Big Guy flipped out the snowblower attachment for the lawn mower attachment.  Then, of course, he mowed the lawn.

But he didn't do the trim work.  He was talking with Tonya and apparently, that is going to be his job for tomorrow.

We will see if he doesn't have an excuse.

But if he said he will do it, he normally does.

Then again, the toilet upstairs was running for about 2 months before he fixed that.

He calls it his "Honey Do" list.  Not sure where that came from.  There is no honey on his list.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has the dog park to himself




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment