Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 20 June 2021

20/Jun 21 spot the berner


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am hiding from the sun.

The sun really heats up my black fur.

I wonder, if I had all white fur, would I be as hot?

Probably, but just not quite as hot.

Yesterday Tonya and the Big Guy went for a drive without me.  I was happy to see them when they got home.

They got me a new bag of kibble.

So I guess it was OK that they went out.

We sat around on the front deck last night, listening to music.

There is this one group that Tonya and the Big Guy really likes.  They are called "buddy wasisname and the other fellers"

Funny name for a group, but they sing really good songs.

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to make for breakfast today.

I guess I should just keep on wondering, cause he is not likely going to share with me anyways.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment