Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 7 June 2021

7/Jun/21 why does he cook with onions all the time


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this meatloaf.

Now, if you think I didn't beg and beg and beg...  well you would be wrong if you thought I didn't.

Tonya did give in and give me some of her meatloaf.  Not a lot.  But I got some.

The Big Guy also made some mashed potatoes.  He also adds chicken soup stock to his potatoes.  Tonya said that he added way too much and that the potatoes were salty.

Since the Big Guy rather enjoys salt on his food, he really didn't notice how salty the potatoes were.

So, what does that mean to me?

Tonya normally gives me a nice portion of boiled potatoes.

Yesterday.

No mashed potatoes cause they were too salty.

I could have tried them to decide for myself.

Then...

I heard the Big Guy is going to have a meatloaf sandwich for breakfast.

REALLY?

Meatloaf for breakfast?

I'm going to go lay by the back door and just try to ignore the fact that I could be having this myself.  Sigh... life isn't fair.  All cause of the onions that the Big Guy cooks with.  I could be having meatloaf for breakfast too.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the ABSOLUTE least annoying sound in the world




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment