Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 29 June 2021

29/Jun/21 I will lay in the heat and dream of snow


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Sometimes the Humans will talk to me, like I understand what they are talking about.

I know about 200 words.

I know my name, "Max".

I know "Good Boy"

I know "Outside"

I know "Walk"

I know "Drive"

There are more words that I understand.  Otherwise, I just stare at the humans and hope they will speak one of the words that I know.

Mostly, I just take tone cues to figure out if I'm in trouble or not.

For the most part, I'm never in trouble.

I get hugs and scratches.

I feel it's my job to protect my property from other dogs that are out walking.  Even if they are across the street.

Got to let them know, BIG DOG lives here.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment