Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 10 June 2021

10/Jun/21 I will save you from the solar eclipse


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't know what a solar eclipse is, but I'm gonna save my Tonya from it.

I heard that it's going to start in about 7 minutes from now.

The Big Guy seems to be pretty brave.

Either that or he just doesn't care.

I mean the sun is going to go out.

How can he remain so calm?

Then again, scientists are saying that this is only going to happy for about 2 hours.

I've only got to wait another 4 minutes.

Then the sun will start to go out.

I wonder if it's going to hurt?

I mean hurt the sun.

Try not to worry too much.

I will protect you too.

I only have to wait another 2 minutes.

I've also been told not to look at it.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting a guest spot as clean up crew




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment