Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 3 June 2021

3/Jun/21 did a leaf just blow on that tree


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It gets annoying when the Big Guy is always trying to get my picture.  Geesh, just take several one day and get it done.

Yesterday Tonya cooked some steak.  I got to have some.

She wanted me to chew the bite sized pieces of steak that she had already cut up for me.

Screw that.

I can swallow each piece without chewing and get to the next piece of steak.  

Swallow that and get the next piece.

Rinse and repeat.

They also had some shrimp and corn.

I didn't get any shrimp.  

Tonya said that the corn cobs are not something that I'm allowed to have.

Now, if they were buttered up.  Perhaps I could just chew on them a wee bit.

They went in the green bin.

There is some steak left, but apparently, the Big Guy is going to have a steak wrap for breakfast.

I really don't see me getting any of his steak, so I may as well just go find a corner to lay in while he has breakfast.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment