Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 22 June 2021

22/Jun/21 I'm not a Summer Dog


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya will often want me to go outside.

I just want to stay inside and lay under the fan.

But nope.  She tells me to go Pee Pee Poo Poo.

So I will go outside and I will sniff around.

Meanwhile, she is behind the screen door, GO PEE PEE POO POO

Look, I've got important sniffing to do first.

Once that is done, I will see if I'm going to do that.

Meanwhile, she is still at the door.  GO PEE PEE POO POO

Only now, she is upset with me.

Geesh, look, I didn't want to be OUTSIDE in the first place.

OK, back to sniffing.

PEE PEE POO POO from the door.

OK, I will give a little squirt.  Happy?  I did a PEE PEE POO POO for ya.

I will wait till about 3 am.  I will bark and announce that I want to go outside.

Yea.  That's how THAT is going to work.  Then go outside for a sniff first.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside in the snow




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment