Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 13 June 2021

13/Jun/21 what does a happy anniversary look like


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm regulated to the deck.

I can't be with Tonya and the Big Guy as they are cooking their lobsters.

Now, if you think that I'm not going to beg and beg and beg for Tonya to give me some of her lobsters.

Tonya got one lobster for the Big Guy.  He says that he doesn't care.  He got himself his steak.  He is rather looking forward to having that steak.

Me too.

There is a bone in his steak.

It's a prime rib bone.

I think he may pass it along to me.

What if he doesn't pass it along?

That will not be a happy anniversary to me.

Does everyone get a happy anniversary?

I heard them say, it's their 6th happy anniversary.

But they also have a different happy anniversary and that one is going to be 28 years.

Humans are weird.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog Tonya takes over the pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment