Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 15 June 2021

15/Jun/21 how might I be of assistance


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya wanted the Big Guy to go sit outside after work.

He wasn't so motivated to go outside.  He said that his gout was flaring up and he only wanted to sit and elevate his foot.

It wasn't anything that she did.

This stuff comes and goes.  Although he does have to watch out for what he eats.

Myself, I don't have gout.

But I don't do so well with some foods.

Pork and dairy are my two that I really don't do well with.

They both give me the trots if I eat too much of it.

This past weekend, we went to George's River and I had some soft serve.  I've had an ice cream that Tonya got me in the past.  Boy oh boy, did I ever suffer.

I mean, it was soo good.

I pooped on the floor because of it.

This time, not so much.  Tonya kept an eye on me and I certainly didn't have the same amount that I had before.

The Big Guy only looked at her as if to say, he shits in the house, your going to deal with it.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment