Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 9 April 2023

9/Apr/23 you can poo outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The plumbing woes continues at my forever home.

The Big Guy took out the fridge out it's cubby hole.

Then he got the cupboard taken apart.

The plumber came in and seen where it was leaking.

He is going to replace all the old cast iron plumbing and install new plastic plumbing.

It's going to be expensive.

It's going to cost about 25 bags of my dog food.

I'm pretty sure I will not have to do without any of my kibble.

But I would donate some if it helped.

The plumber told Tonya, no more shower.

No more pooping or peeing upstairs.

No more brushing your teeth upstairs.

I wouldn't be upset if Tonya and the Big Guy wanted to use my pooping spot outside.

The Big Guy could pee on the tree that is in the back yard.

I am willing to share.

They just don't know the sacrifice I'm willing to do for them.

I wonder if the neighbors would be upset if they started pooping outside?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment