Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 12 April 2023

12/Apr/23 only a little snow left

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy come downstairs from work.

It was his lunch time.

He sat outside.

I heard the door chime and came to investigate.

He turned and seen me in the window.

He was nice enough to allow me to sit out with him.

Now, you can't see it in the picture.

Only cause he turned the camera so that it didn't get in the frame.

But there is garbage next to me.

4 weeks worth of house hold garbage and 6 weeks worth of blue bag garbage.

Every Friday for the last few weeks, it kept on being cancelled.

Hopefully, this garbage day, it will not be cancelled.

Since it also blue bag week, ALL the garbage will be going to the curb.

This also included the bags of poo that they have been collecting.

My poo, not their poo.

They can poo inside now.

I can't figure out how to use a human toilet.

I would lift my leg, but I would just pee on the toilet.

When I crunch, I would just poo on the floor.

Tonya would freak if I did that.

So I poo outside and on my walks.

Then they carry my poo home.

They have been accused of not picking up my poo. 

Then they hold up the bag of poo and show them, how much I "go".

The little poos that they have been told are from me, well, they aren't.

There is just small little nuggets from some other smaller dog.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his 7th birthday steak




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment