Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 April 2023

14/Apr/23 why is manure expensive


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Honestly, you can go to Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and even the grocery store.

They sell manure.

It's expensive.

You can get horse manure.

Cow manure.

Chicken manure.

Sheep manure.

All kinds of manure.

Yet, I have poo.

I know that the Big Guy and Tonya collet my poo.

I see them stoop and pick it up.

Then they carry it home and put it into a bigger bag.

If they kept my poo and mixed it with other manure.

They could be making money.

Have you see my poo?

It's HUGE!!

They could market it.

They could also say it's fresh.

All natural.

I must run this past the Big Guy to see what he thinks.

I've been leaving "gold" all over the place.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being fed by the grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment